DATAWISE has developed a customer segmentation process that recognizes the cyclical nature of customer needs. CREST identifies customers with the greatest future revenue potential to help develop appropriate strategies that best serve the needs of this segment. CREST also identifies the customers who generate the most value for your business and qualify for continued high-impact service offerings.
The segmentation exercise highlights value destroyers, customers who yield low margins, have limited future potential and demand disproportionately large maintenance resources. The sizing of these segments can be fine-tuned to meet channel capacities and serve best opportunities for customer outreach programs.
CREST segmentation divides your customer base into six actionable segments
- Prize: High-value, loyal customers with significant upside potential
- Protect: High-value, loyal customers
- Promote: Loyal customers with significant future potential
- Preserve: Stable-value customers
- Prevent: High- and Medium-value customers at risk of attrition
- Prune: Low-value, high maintenance customers with limited future potential